Thursday 13 December 2012

January 2nd, 1997

Thursday

Sick with bile all day. Green stream flowing from my yawn like a nuclear leak from another world. Woe is me! I took a few Valium but reckon I must have thrown them up again because I felt none calmer. The effects these binges have on me is madness so it has to be the straight and narrow for this boyo from now on. No booze and AA meetings. I remained in bed all day reading and re reading Playstation magazines, trying to find some humour to ease the suffering. I feel like utter crap! Worse than crap.
The only susbstance to have passed my lips (besides the Valium) is water. Think i'll go on a fruit and vegetable diet for a week to clean my insides out. Total detox. I feel sick just thinking about meat and junk food! Began to to feel a bit better by 10pm ish, and at 11:25pm took 25mg Nitrazepam.
Went downstairs and watched a few progs id recorded: Only Fools and Horses and Ronnie Barker: A Life in Comedy. Loved old Ronnie, perfect comedy timing. Felt the Mogadon cosh doing its job. Felt oh so mellow and lovely. Yes lovely is the perfect word to describe the feelings when under the magical influence of Nitrazepam. Beautiful stuff, an elixir from the gods.
Smoked 6 cigarettes (f**king things) and went to bed 2:20am

Zero Booze