Friday 21 December 2012

January 3rd, 1997

Friday

God I feel worn out. Awoke 8:30am but I think I could have slept all day, talk about feeling lethargic! But ive got to clean the beer debris and bags of bile from my room (glamorous huh?) then take a much needed bath. Its been three days since I bathed. One of the many downsides to addiction is it stinks. Literally! Took a few Valium.
Danny called over, talk about suprise,thought everyone had forgotten me. He gave me his college address. Took me ages to have a bloody bath, I was glad when he left.
Had 10 Mogadon (Nitrazepam) delivered by the 'Candyman', so now I have Nitrazepam in both liquid and chalk (tablet) form. Plus valium. Very happy!

My Korn hooded sweatshirt arrived. Cool. Took 25mg of Mogadon cosh and 2 valium 5mg at 6:30pm, f**k it I was bored and Jonesing for a buzz off something. Sat in my room floating, and f**k its cold too! Don't bother going out much when im off the booze. Smoked 10 ciggies and when Dad went out I went downstairs for a mooch about, see what was on the History channel. Crashed out at 1:15am after watching 'Seven' (Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey.) Brilliant film. Critics said it was as good as 'The Silence Of The Lambs' but I thought it was better. Morgan Freeman is one of Americas best actors and im a big fan of most of his work. He has a mesmerising screen presence and hisvoice is so perfect in that velvety, scotch tinged drawl.

Zero Booze